SSRSOUNY’s ATSE Show (Automotive Technology Service Expo) is a trade show tailored specifically to fit the needs and wants of today’s professionals representing all walks of the automotive repair and collision industry through products and information geared toward fostering optimal success in the market.
1) AGREEMENT. The Exhibitor agrees to rent from Service Station & Repair Shop Operators of Upstate NY, hereby called SSRSOUNY. SSRSOUNY agrees to rent to the Exhibitor, exhibit space in the Automotive Technology & Service Expo 2018 (ATSE 2018) at the location, rental rate and times as specified in the ATSE 2018 Vendor application.
2) APPLICATION and PAYMENT. A 50% deposit of total booth fees must be sent to SSRSOUNY @ 6437 Collamer Rd. Suite 2, East Syracuse, NY 13057 along with signed Agreement. The remaining balance is due and payable on or before February 5, 2018, and is a condition of the Exhibit Space. This Agreement is non-cancelable. All deposits and payments are non-refundable.
3) ASSIGNMENT OF SPACE. Assignment of exhibit space shall rest solely with SSRSOUNY based on the character of the proposed exhibits and individual Exhibitor requirements and preferences. Assignment not rejected by the Exhibitor in writing within fourteen (14) days from the date of notification of assignment shall be presumed to be accepted by the Exhibitor and may not be thereafter rejected without the approval of SSRSOUNY.
4) CANCELLATION. If ATSE 2018 is prevented from holding the Expo, due to circumstances beyond its control, including but not limited to strike, civil disobedience, and/or acts of God, SSRSOUNY shall have the sole and absolute right to cancel or postpone the Expo. If the Expo is canceled, SSRSOUNY will refund the exhibitor the amount paid by him, less a proportionate share of the Expo expenses, and if the exhibitor made no rental payment, he never the less shall be obligated to pay his proportionate share of such expenses. If the Expo is postponed, the exhibitor obligations will remain the same under this Agreement as if the Expo was held as scheduled. Whether the Expo is canceled or postponed, SSRSOUNY shall have no further obligation or liability to the exhibitor. In addition, SSRSOUNY reserves the right to terminate this contract at any time prior to Expo. If this contract is terminated, SSRSOUNY will refund the amount paid by the exhibitor less any expenses incurred by SSRSOUNY in the termination.
5) AGREEMENT TO CONDITIONS. The exhibitor agrees to abide by the conditions of this Agreement. It is further agreed that SSRSOUNY has the right to interpret these conditions as well as make final decisions on points these condition do not cover. Sole control of SRC Arena rests with SSRSOUNY
6) INSURANCE. Exhibitors shall carry and maintain during the period of the Expo, including set-up and teardown days, and at his sole cost and expense, personal injury and property damage coverage under a policy of general public liability insurance. The policy must have limits of at least $1,000,000.00 combined single limit for bodily injury and property damage, and name Service Station & Repair Shop Operators of Upstate New York as an additional insured. Exhibitors must furnish a copy of its Certificate of Insurance meeting the above stated requirements to SSRSOUNY at 6437 Collamer Rd. Suite 2, East Syracuse, NY 13057 by February 5th, 2018. If a Certificate of Insurance is not provided by the above-mentioned dead-line, exhibitor will forfeit its rental payment (s) and not be allowed to exhibit at the Expo. Exhibitor warrants and represents that by signing this Agreement it will comply with insurance requirements stated in this Paragraph.
7) Liability Exclusion. SSRSOUNY will take reasonable precautions to safeguard the exhibitor’s property. However, SSRSOUNY nor SRC Arena will be liable for loss or damage to the property of the exhibitors or his representative from theft, fire, accident or any other cause beyond its control. Exhibitor agrees to protect, save and hold SSRSOUNY and SRC Arena and agents harmless from any and all losses, cost, damages, from or out of or by reason of any accident or bodily injury or other occurrence to any person(s), including exhibitor, its agents, employees and business invitees which arise from out of or by reason of said exhibitor’s occupancy and use of exhibition premises, the hotel or any part thereof.
8) Waiver. Failure of SSRSOUNY to enforce any terms of this Agreement shall not be deemed to be a waiver of that term or any other terms of this Agreement.
9) Binding Effect. This Agreement shall be binding on the parties and on their successors and assignees.
<-------- This product is not currently licensed. Please license this product by clicking here. -------->
Tuesday, May 7, 2019
Exhibit Floor Open:
4:00pm – 9:00pm
Embassy Suites Syracuse Destiny USA in Syracuse, NY
311 Hiawatha Blvd. West
Syracuse, NY 13204